We're going to have a season kick-off build party tonight (Saturday)
I know it's a bit last minute but I haven't been quite sure where I'd be working this week and had to play it by ear. Turns out I'll be working at home until the end of the month so let's break out the bricks!
We're getting together 5(ish) at my house. We'll go to at least 7 and have some kind of food and snacks. Everyone is welcome so bring the family. If you want to bring something feel free. Give me a call if you have questions.
I'm also posting news to the member page, do you remember your login and password?
See you tonight!
- The challenge details will be released next Friday...
- Good news!My wife Dianna has generously donated he...
- Build party 2008I was a great party everyone, than...
- Party Time!We're going to have a season kick-off b...
- Our Field setup kit is here!The Fed-Ex guy just dr...
- FundraisingI wanted to open the discussion of fund...
- Things are ramping up for the 2008-2009 season, Cl...
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2007 (36)