Less than 2 weeks!
We had another great meeting yesterday. We did several timed runs at the table and have shaved precious seconds off our time. We also crossed several things off the list only have a few things left.
Connor's mom Theresa was very helpful yesterday logging time and figuring out points. She also caught a mistake we have in our Wave Turbine mission. WE'VE BEEN DELIVERING TO THE WRONG PLACE!!! While we had our list knocked down to one critical and two minor tasks, we're going to have to re-think our strategy at the next meeting. We need to plan a new mission to get the wave turbine to the North West corner of the field. Dianna and I looked at the truck attachment this morning and it seems with the addition of a retaining arm on the A motor we could deliver the turbine on it and retrieve the truck after. Delivering the car with a simple fast push could be added as well.
Time is a fundamental problem, right now we barely have enough to finish the missions we have, let alone adding more. We need to shave time off of resetting, we need to consider combining more missions, we need to possibly alter the lower attachment area. I hope we can all spend a lot of time this week working on the challenge, I know I will. I've elected to skip the crew screening of The Mist on Wednesday, I think the meeting is more important.
See you all Wednesday, let's plan to go a little later than usual.
- ► 2008 (57)
- Game on! We've spent every night this week prepar...
- CRUNCH TIME! We're in the last week team, and we'...
- Less than 2 weeks! We had another great meeting y...
- We has another fantastic meeting tonight. Connor a...
- Today's meeting went pretty well. Rawley programme...
- Meeting tonight! Did you do your homework?
- Fantastic meeting team! We are finally making som...
- LESS THAN ONE MONTH! We have got to get ourselves ...
- ▼ November (8)