Tuesday, August 28, 2007
One of the best parts of the LEGOLAND trip was hanging out at the clubhouse. In addition to building birthday cakes, we took advantage of the buy one pound get 1/2 pound free Pick-A-Brick. We bought 3 POUNDS of bricks! Connor and Austin had fun picking a random assortment of bricks while I chose to get the bricks I would need to make this, my first mosaic (although it turned out I didn't get quite enough yellow 1 X 1 plates, doh!) We also had the pleasure of meeting and building with a LEGOLAND model designer and master builder, Gary McIntire.
Posted by GeekyTom at 9:18 AM
- ► 2008 (57)
- One of the best parts of the LEGOLAND trip was ha...
- I love LEGOLAND :-) Took a break from my hectic ...
- I've uploaded the model videos on YouTube
- And we're off! The season kick off and build part...
- Let's get busy! We're kicking off the season this...
- The links button works again, oops :-)
- It's here! The 2007 challenge kit arrived today, ...
- ▼ August (7)