Friday, April 04, 2008

Hey team members! I kn0w it's been rather quiet here but let's change that. Last night I was contacted by Mrs. Baldwin at VMS and she invited me to be a part of the new Mindstorms robotic club there. I know that some of the Bricks For Brains members are already involved and I'm excited to be included.

She also informed me of a coming event at the Strawberry Festival in Santa Maria, the Robochallenge. It looks like it could be a lot of fun. I don't know if we want to compete (may not have enough time to plan or build) but it would be fun to go and meet some more robot and LEGO enthusiasts. The sumo challenge and the tug-o-war look like a lot of fun though. you can check it out here

Me and the family are off the LEGOLAND again tonight! We're going to check out the new Land of Adventure and compete at the Junior Master Model Builder contest.

No comments: